15 Encouraging Power Anthems

Sometimes you need a pick-me-up after a long day; I’ve found music is a quick solution. Here’s a list of my fifteen favorite “power anthems”.



1. Brave by Sara Bareilles

2. How Far I’ll Go from Moana

3. Roar by Katy Perry

4. Confident by Demi Lovato

5. Survivor by Destiny’s Child

6. Fight Song by Rachel Platten

7. Shake it Off by Taylor Swift

8. Scars to Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara

9. Wings by Little Mix

10. Try by Colbie Caillat

11. Born This Way by Lady Gaga

12. By Our Love by For King and Country

13. That’s My Girl by Fifth Harmony

14. Me and My Girls by Fifth Harmony

15. Let it Go from Frozen



        What are your favorite power anthems? What songs lift your mood?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Middle

The End

The Art of the Plot Twist