Very Berry Smoothie Recipe

I’m a morning writer and smoothies are easy to sip when I’m typing. So naturally, they’re my favorite breakfast. Removing your eyes from the screen to use utensils or bite a granola bar is distracting. If you write during lunch or snack as you write, you know what I’m talking about. Try drinking a smoothie instead. Set it before your laptop and sip through a straw while maintaining eye-contact with your screen. Here is my favorite smoothie recipe.

½ banana
¼ cup blueberries
3-4 strawberries
⅓ cup raspberries (this is optional and can be substituted with more blueberries)
½ scoop vanilla (or chocolate) protein powder
2 teaspoons green powder (or a handful of greens - broccoli, kale, spinach, etc.)
¼ teaspoon turmeric
1 tablespoon peanut butter
½ cup unsweetened almond milk or water

This is a safe estimate of the ingredients I use. I usually don’t measure and throw in a handful of each. Don’t be afraid to vary the berries you use or substitute any ingredients. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Middle

The End

The Art of the Plot Twist